Elasto-Gel Hypothermia Cranial Ice Therapy Helmet #CAP610
The Elasto-Gel Hypothermia Cap is a cooling device used to prevent hair loss (Alopecia) in patients receiving chemotherapy. Hair loss is one of the most distressing side effects associated with various anti-neoplastic agents. The tough, flexible gel will not leak if punctured and the 4-way stretch material will help ensure product durability and effective therapy management. Like the other Elasto-Gel products, place in freezer for cooling and storage. Stays soft and pliable, even at -20 F. Provides 20-40 minutes of treatment per application.
* Prevents hair loss in chemotherapy patients.
* It has been demonstrated by numerous clinical tests that hypothermia of the epicranium reduces the occurrence of alopecia (hair loss) as a result of chemotherapy.
* Provides 20-40 minutes of treatment per application
* Easy to Use, comfortable, safe, & non-toxic
* Gel stays soft & flexible even at -20F.
* The tough, flexible gel will not leak if punctured
* 4-way stretch material
Sports Therapy Connection