This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
1. Sports Therapy Connection wholesales and distributes quality brand name medical equipment to the consumer at the lowest possible price.
All orders require 1-2 days for processing (business days, non-holiday)
2. In order to offer individual consumers wholesale pricing we offer 3 shipping options****:
A. Free Standard Ground Shipping - 5-7 Business Days transit time
B. Expedited Shipping - a base $13.95 per shipment fee plus $2.00/lb. 3-5 Business Days transit time
C. UPS Ground Shipping - includes automated email containing tracking information. 3-7 Business Days transit time
5. At this time the website does not offer Overnight or Next Day/Express shipping. We ship using USPS and UPS. ****Carrier selection is at our discretion.
6. Address Corrections: Our shipping labels are the result of downloading the order information you provide. Packages are shipped to the precise address you provide unless we notice a gross error in which case we will contact you. If your package is returned to us as a result of incorrect or incomplete address information we will contact you for the correct address and the charge to reship. Should you elect not to have the item re-shipped we will refund you in full for the product only. Shipping charges are not refundable.
On-Line Return/Exchange: You may return unopened merchandise in its original packaging within 30 days of the original purchase.*** See guidelines below as there are some exceptions. ***
The return/exchange form is included below. Unidentified returns without completed form will not be processed.
Health and herbal analgesics, salves, ointments, creams and lotions: For your safety, we maintain strict security over our inventory of health and herbal products to avoid contamination/product tampering. To maintain this security no health or herbal products may be returned or exchanged once delivered. Be assured you will never receive a product that has been handled by anyone other than the manufacturer and our shipping staff.
Pillows, orthopedic soft goods, supports, braces and other non-returnable health care items. For your safety and protection, regional health laws and hygienic concerns render us unable to accept returns on all pillows, orthopedic soft goods, braces, supports, hot/cold therapy items, electrodes or any other item that comes in contact with the skin once it is evident the original packaging has been opened. We will accept returns on unopened products. We regret the strictness of this policy, but require it to ensure the safety and hygienic integrity of the products we sell. We know you understand and wouldn't want a used health care product.
Books: To maintain our deeply discounted prices and avoid fraud and abuse of our policies for the benefit of all our customers we limit the return period on books to 15 days from original invoice and assess a 35% restocking fee on book returns.
Exchanges: You may exchange most merchandise for size as long as it is in unused (except for initial try on), complete with original packaging. There is no re-stocking fee on exchanges or on returns for in-house credit. Buyer must ship item pre-paid and provide for the cost to reship the item.
Returns for Refund: To maintain our deeply discounted prices for the benefit of all customers we ask that you comply with these return guidelines.
1. Do not ship opened, used, damaged or incomplete merchandise back to us as it will not be refunded.
2. Include the completed return form in the package. It identifies you and your order. We assess a 20% restocking fee on all goods returned for refund as merchant fees are associated in the processing of refunds. There is no re-stocking fee on exchanges or returns for in-house credit.
3. You are responsible for return shipping expense and to keep record of return shipment. We strongly suggest insurance and/or delivery confirmation. This step is for YOUR own protection in the event the package does not arrive as planned; in that case you will have recourse through your selected carrier.
4. If you return items purchased using free shipping or free product offer and then return product for account refund , the shipping fee/free product credited to your account at purchase will be deducted from refund.
5. All Return Requests or Exchange Requests require pre-authorization. Need an RMA? Need to make an Exchange?
To avoid any delays in responding to your request - be sure to include your Original Yahoo Order ID # and reason for return or Exchange Request and a Customer Service Rep will contact you.
Sports Therapy Connection