Biofreeze Professional Pain Relief Gel - POWERFUL PAIN RELIEF FOR YOUR PATIENTS
Biofreeze can be used in the clinic before and after chiropractic care and by patients at-home and on-the-go for pain relief when needed.
Biofreeze is Easy to Apply
Biofreeze Professional pain reliever features an easy-to-apply, smoother application with faster absorption for pain relief. Available in three application styles to best meet your needs. The hands-free 360° Spray is perfect for those hard-to-reach areas and keeps your hands clean. The Biofreeze Professional roll-on applicator is perfect for applying an even amount of strong pain relief gel to the desired area. Use the tube/pump gel style for quick and easy access in a training room or clinic. There are even Biofreeze samples for healthcare professionals!
Fast-Acting Pain Relief
That Works Biofreeze Professional strength topical analgesic provides fast-acting pain relief to sore muscles and joints. This cold therapy treatment is designed to treat aches, pains, sprains, and strains so that your patients can stay active. Whether patients are dealing with stiff fingers caused by hand arthritis, soreness from rock climbing, or experiencing lower back pain after carrying heavy boxes and bags, Biofreeze Professional can be trusted to alleviate aches and pains. Take the long-lasting Biofreeze menthol formula to cool the pain after a long day.
Safe Pain Management
Biofreeze topical gel is a great alternative to other pain relief solutions. It is non-systemic, non-narcotic, and contains no NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), salicylates, or addictive substances. The Original Green option allows you to easily see where the Biofreeze is applied or choose the Colorless option. It is simply a matter of preference. Relieve your patient's pain now with Biofreeze!
- Green and Colorless Versions
- In-Clinic and Patient At-Home Sizes
- Gel, Roll-On, Spray, and Gel Pump
- Powerful menthol pain relief.
- Fast acting cold therapy gets your patients back to their best.
- Long lasting menthol formula cools the pain.
- Made exclusively for healthcare professionals so patients stay active
- Strong pain reliever brings relief to aches, sprains, and strains
- Optimized for longer-lasting treatment and smoother consistency
- 16oz, 32oz, 1 Gal sizes come with a Pump.
HOW TO USE BIOFREEZE PROFESSIONAL
- Apply to your patient’s muscles before treatment to help manage their pain. Biofreeze provides a cooling effect for temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains.
- Apply after treatment to extend your care beyond the patient's office visit.
- Help patients manage pain between visits by instructing them in using Biofreeze at home as directed. Recommended frequency up to 4x per day for management of acute pain.
3 oz Roll-On - Green (13416)
3 oz Roll-On - Colorless (13419)
4 oz Tube - Green (13407)
4 oz Tube - Colorless (13410)
4 oz - 360 Spray (13422)
16 oz Pump - Green (13425)
16 oz Spay - Colorless (13427)
32 oz Pump - Green (13429)
32 oz Pump - Colorless (13431)
1 Gal Pump - Green (13433)
Gravity Dispenser - 100 Sample Packs (13440)
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: Sports Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.