Instruction / Application:
- Separate the two dies of product at the perforations: the wider piece with two tabs is the sole strip. The narrower, solid piece is the arch strip.
- The sole strip will be applied to the bottom of the foot with the two tabs extending beyond the heel far enough to cross on the back of the heel. Note the position required for application to your foot. With the solid paper backing facing you, bend the sole strip and remove the smaller paper backing. Apply the small adhesive section of the sole strip beginning at or near the ball of your foot positioned so that the tabs will extend to the back of the heel.
- With the sole strip attached at or near the ball of your foot, remove the remaining paper backing while keeping your foot at a 90 degree or slight downward angle. Press the adhesive side against your heel and then along the entire bottom of your foot. This may leave a small gap between the foot and the support in the arch area, until step 4.
- Cross the tabs around the back of your heel. Press the strip against the arch of your foot to ensure adhesion. If necessary, take a step and adjust the position of the support strip and/or tabs.
- Remove the arch strip from paper backing and apply around the mid-section of your foot, near the middle of the arch. Apply by wrapping around your foot. (The ends may or may not overlap on top of your foot.) Maximum 24 hours use per application, change daily. Remove product by gently pulling at the ends and peeling it off of your foot. Intended Use: Provide support to weak, injured, or unstable body parts.
Quantity: 3, 7, or 56 Applications
Size: One Size Fits Most or Regular
Material: Made of rayon, latex-free adhesive.
Indications: Provide support to weak, injured, or unstable body parts.
One Size Fits Most, 3 Applications (6327) UPC: 074676632704
One Size Fits Most, 7 Applications (6337) UPC: 074676633701
Regular, 56 Applications (25337) UPC: 074676253374
Regular, 7 Applications (26337) UPC: 074676263373
According to Shoe Size
US Men: 8-12
US Women: 9-13
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: Sports Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.