Mueller's Whizzer® Cleaner and Disinfectant has demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, Mueller's Whizzer® Cleaner and Disinfectant can be used against 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website
Mueller's Whizzer™ is a powerful disinfectant that cleans floors, mats, gym equipment, tables, lockers etc for gyms, houses and the work place economically! This disinfectant is intended to kill bacteria, viruses, and fungus . Whizzer spray comes with two complimentary spray bottles and only requires one ounce of cleaner per pint. The Whizzer disinfectant is a very popular wresting mat cleaner, sports equipment cleaner, and used quite often as a gym disinfectant spray.
Each gallon makes 128 gallons of cleaning solution
How To Use Whizzer
1. Mix 1 oz. of Whizzer® with each gallon of water. For heavy-duty use, mix 4 oz. of Whizzer® with each gallon of water. To kill Adeno Virus Type 5 and Type 7 use heavy duty dilution.(Prepare a fresh solution daily or more often if the solution becomes visibly dirty or diluted)
2. Apply mixed solution to hard, non-porous surfaces, thoroughly wetting with a cloth, mop, sponge, spray or by immersion.
3. Treated surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes.
4. Wipe dry with a cloth, sponge or mop and allow to air dry.
5. Prepare a fresh solution for each application.
Kills Viruses and Bacteria
• SARS Associated Coronavirus and RSV • Adenovirus Type 7 at 1:32 dilution (4 oz. per gallon of water) • Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and C Virus (HCV) • Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and 2 • HIV-1 (AIDS Virus) • Influenza Type A / Brazil (Influenza) • SARS Associated Coronavirus and RSV • Vaccinia (Pox Virus) • Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) • Norwalk Virus (Norovirus)
• Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin Resistant (MRSA) • Staphylococcus aureus (Staph) • Salmonella choleraesuis (Salmonella) • Acinetobacter baumannii (Acinetobacter) • Brevibacterium ammoniagenes (Brevibacterium) • Enterobacter aerogenes • Enterococcus faecalis (Enterococcus) • Enterococcus faecalis - Vancomycin Resistant (VRE) • Escherichia coli (E. coli) • ESBL Escherichia coli - (Extended -spectrum beta-lactamase producing E. coli) • Klebsiella pneumoniae (Klebsiella) • Pseudomonas cepacia (Pseudomonas) • Salmonella schottmuelleri (Salmonella) • Salmonella typhi (Salmonella) • Serratia marcescens • Staphylococcus aureus Multi-Drug Resistant • Staphylococcus aureus - Vancomycin Intermediate Resistant (VISA) • Vibrio cholerae • Adenovirus Type 5 at 1:32 dilution (4 oz. per gallon of water) • Pseudomonas aeruginosa (Pseudomonas) • Campylobacter jejuni (Campylobacter) • Legionella Pneumophilia • Shigella dysenteriae (Shigella) • Streptococcus pyogenes (Strep)
Free shipping is standard ground shipping (carrier of our choice) within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY. Free shipping only applies to orders going to a single address in the Contiguous USA. Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for free shipping calculated in business days(Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (5-7 business days). Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii addresses are excluded from free shipping promotions.
Delivery estimate for standard shipping (Alaska & Hawaii) calculated in business days Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (4-8 business days).
Delivery estimates for expedited service calculated in business days (Monday through Friday -excludes weekends and holidays) and are a product of two factors; processing time (1-2 business days) plus transit time (1-3 business days).
In-store pickup is available if chosen at checkout.
See our Shipping Policy for further detail.
Terms and Conditions: Sports Therapy Connection reserves the right to cancel any order at any time.
All items in New, Unused, and Resalable Condition with all original packaging and inserts intact will not incur a restocking fee if returned within the 30-day Return Period.
Request and RMA # by contacting email@example.com
*See our Return/Refund Policy for additional information on returns and refunds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.